Wednesday, September 24, 2008

some visual teasers ---

as requested, some photos of our trip so far (all on flickr when we return):

$2 dollars worth of doughy, meaty goodness (Zagreb)

muggin' in Split (on the rocky beaches in the far west)

the handsome j crew model in Split
mushroom risotto (6 dollars, what a beautiful thing)

Squid in Split (best in the world, one could say)


Hvar Town a little past sunset (using a not breathing Conor's shoulder as my tripod)

Hvar Town on Hvar Island at daybreak

2 comments:

smashleygc said...

YAY!!! The Globtrotters have truly returned! I'm going to pass along the link to London and Carol because I know they miss you as much as I do!

Samantha Elliott said...

It's just as beautiful as I remember it. Although, you do realize that the risotto picture looks a bit like...well, not appetizing on first glance. I'm just sayin'...